You can download Disk Recoup from our web site at http://www.quetek.com/diskrecoup/download.htm and use it in demo mode. In this mode you can:
- Copy source hard drives up to 1 GB in size.
- Copy larger hard drives but the data at the destination is encrypted and is not usable until it is decrypted. Encryption is performed only at the destination. The source is accessed strictly in read-only mode.
Decryption requires a license and may take as much time as the copy operation. Therefore using Disk Recoup in demo mode may double the total time. Note that the decryption does not require the source drive. In an emergency situation you can use Disk Recoup in demo mode to copy data to a good drive before the faulty drive becomes completely inoperable.
In an environment without a well defined system configuration such as BartPE, the licensing information cannot be saved. You must use Disk Recoup in demo mode. After the source drive has been copied completely, you can decrypt the destination with a license.
You can purchase a license online through our web site at http://www.quetek.com/diskrecoup/purchase.htm. Then choose the License command on the Help menu to unlock Disk Recoup.
A license can be used on one specific computer. It can be transferred from the original computer to a second computer in the following scenarios:
- The original computer is being retired and replaced by the second computer.
- The license is bought for the original computer for testing. The actual use is intended for the second computer.
The right to transfer a license is not intended to
allow a license to be used as a floating license among multiple computers. A license is sold to one specific computer.
Disk Recoup licensees receive a three-year period of technical support via phone or electronic mail. Additional support after this period can be arranged by contacting our sales staff at email@example.com.
Please send your technical questions or problems to firstname.lastname@example.org. Typical response times during business hours and extended support hours are as follows:
- At least 90% of email received between 8 AM to 5 PM on working days will be handled within 30 minutes.
- At least 90% of email received between 6 AM to 8 AM and 5 PM to 10 PM on working days will be handled within 2 hours.
- At least 99% of email will be handled within 24 hours including holidays.